TG6 3.57% 13.5¢ tg metals limited

I think we are in agreement but maybe I've had an unclear post...

1. 2,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6341
    I think we are in agreement but maybe I've had an unclear post (or two).

The lithium in soils needed to come from somewhere and from some lithium source. TG6 have identified Spodumene pegmatites and they haven't identified other types of lithium bearing ore's. The lithium anomalies appear to come from weathered Spod.

The lithium needs to have come from somewhere. For TG6 the best current explanation is weathered pegmatites have released their lithium and that lithium is being found in soils. The anomaly is an indicator of areas where peg's are near surface. I'm however not sure if this will remain the case for our eastern neighbours or some of the potential eastern anomaly. Water runs down hill. Always has, always will. Some of the eastern lithium soils seem to be around geographic low points. They may reflect lithium leaching from TG6 tenement peg's and during periods of wet weather, running down stream systems and collecting in lower points.

Re flat vs gently sloping. At the moment it would appear to be gently sloping. This is still good. Mt Holland is a monster and if TG6 gets even part way towards being that big, current prices will look like a bargin. I'm still trying to fully understand the geology but initial indications look good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $9.599M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $17.75K 126.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8731 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 6600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.