NVA 9.09% 18.0¢ nova minerals limited

Hi Badhan, the stock seems to be tightening up with large gaps...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Hi Badhan, the stock seems to be tightening up with large gaps appearing between buyers and sellers. I am not bothered by the pullback on fairly low volumes, considering the big trade days of 20m on two consecutive days.......that was big hand buying, not traders IMO. We effectively have risen from 3c to 9.2c, so holding at the 7c level is a big positive in my book.

The Investor preso is brilliant and gives us a great insight to why this Real Company (Logi Tag) has Real revenue, Real Clients in 5 different countries and has a Global roll out plan that will multiply both the revenue stream and the profits coming into the coffers of QUR as it grows.

For now we are at around$10-12m market cap undiluted and probably at fair value considering we are still awaiting DD and sign off on the acquisition.

Bigger players will step in again IMO once we complete DD and pay over the first payment on signing of the HOU.

Stay strong and stay long badhan and investors looking for a solid company to invest in.

Please DYOR and always IMO.

Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.