LTR 2.94% 87.5¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Investor Presentation March 2016, page-10

1. juk
    4,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Sinky,
    LIT are taking a 1500t sample from lepidolite hill for their pilot/demonstration plant. That's not a non-commercial amount. Dont forget, and I've told you this before, that the back half of the LIT process is IDENTICAL to the spodumene process, so that's PROVEN, It's really only about whether it leaches, and the results say it does, and 1500t says it does.

LIT could have a process before LTR have a resource, spodumene or otherwise, Tanzania or NT. Interesting that LIT have applications for ground next to LTR's NT assets, and their technology is good for Spodumene too. And who get the lion's share of the pudding? is it the miner selling Spodumene for $500/t or the processor selling LI2CO3 or LiOH for Thousands per tonne?

Then there's the mixed deposits, the ones with spodumene and mica's, like Galaxy, they have to stockpile the Mica, what if someone comes along and makes it worth something? Then it's win/win, what if you no longer need a clean spodumene concentrate, you could take a mixed lithium concentrate. Would that then improve the economics of a mining operation that was previously limited to and suffering from having to clean their spodumene?

This is why I'm agnostic to the mineralogy, for mine it only has to be a damn good resource. Watching and waiting for these assays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.5¢
Change
0.025(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $2.121B
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.5¢ 85.3¢ $8.253M 9.463M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30489 87.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 252133 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.