LTR 2.94% 87.5¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Investor Presentation March 2016, page-11

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Juk. I am not saying LIT will never get it to work. They might.
    However, it is still a long way off, Prove the process can work in a lab is one thing. Then they have to build and run a pilot plant. That costs money and no guarantee it will achieve the commercial success they claim. Not having a working solution now is the reason why it would be pointless drilling for a mica resource now. Forget about it until they have a proven process in a commercial scale.

Then if they do ever get it to work commercially what does LTR do? Ship mica to Australia
    LIT will have enough mica to last them ages right on their doorstep. What I actually guess would happen is the Chinese would steal their patent process and do it in China. Then there may be an opening for LTR because it would be cheaper and easier from Africa. Who is going to be able to say where the lithium came from in a sealed battery.

The whole process and the problems with enforcing a patent keep me well away from anything to do with LIT.

In the meantime they are claiming to have Spodumene and that is worth money now so that is where funds should be used, not on mica which is totally dependent on commercial reality way in the future. Just my opinion. If people want to invest in mica it's their choice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.5¢
Change
0.025(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $2.121B
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.5¢ 85.3¢ $8.253M 9.463M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30489 87.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 252133 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.