FAR 0.50% 49.5¢ far limited

I was happy to take a punt on SAMO and no issues with the...

1. 2,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    I was happy to take a punt on SAMO and no issues with the outcome of the well as noted by other shareholders, as an investor we weigh up the pros and cons and the 50/50 was only ever geological success from memory (i wise i had access to google to check what the definition is/was).  It was never a 50/50 commercial oil big difference.

However, as a punter thats the risk i take what i donot expect is the Company to gamble with the outcome and one gets the feeling that they got carried away with their own story and took their eye off the ball, alternatively could be that no one was interested and believed the hype who knows.

The bottom line we did not riase and we are starting to run on vapours for and E&P company drilling offshore; funding SNE is a seperate issue.

As a punter we all look at things with hindsight but the MD should be one step ahead as they have the bigger picture and from where some/most/none are sitting thats the issue and that could be the issue we currently have in the lack of interest/confidence until some of our uncertainties are resolved.  Regardless of which side of the fence you sit it must be pretty clear regardless of all the photo opportunties and nice awards the market sees us differently.

So what are we doing about and hopefully lots happening in teh background as if we are relying on the last investor presentation (wrong title me thinks) we are in trouble for a while until events managed by others eg, SNE get up and running.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.003(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.3¢ 49.5¢ $74.71K 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37432 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 202895 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.