UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Give credit where credit is due, Idan didnt shy away from tough...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    Give credit where credit is due, Idan didnt shy away from tough questions, the host was obviously given instructions that anything goes.

Was going to post this before the the webinar but the webinar reinforced this. I think in general people aren't really aware of what chat gpt integration really means for Unith. People marvel at the answers to a wide range of questions that chatgpt comes up with, searching the net for everything before 2021. People see chatgpt as an AI that knows everything.

What chatgpt means to Unith, is giving a conversational language that Unith can utilize for its clients to actually hold a proper human conversation with. This was not really the case previously. The talking head would say something, and there would be a pop up selection of 3-5 options, you would click on one and it would spit out an answer based on a predetermined response to option 3 to 5.

That was serviceable. But not ideal. What Unith is doing is utilizing chatgpts ability to create conversation, ie put answers in to coherent sentences in real time and to understand a large data set almost instantanously. Thats dynamic and is the gamechanger that will allow a much greater adoption of Uniths technology. As the chairman stated most of the clients will be utilizing a closed loop system so the searching the web wont really come into play. I think that gets confusing for some to grasp because the data set used in the demo was a wikipedia page.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $3.509K 270.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 12543897 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1728447 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.