UNT 0.00% 1.6¢ unith ltd

Ann: Investor Presentation - March 2023, page-15

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Just to add to the above (hope it helps) quickly as I have do go soon, I wanted to add my big list of takeaways

• Approach to market is mature - from a young CEO this is impressive. Not rushing but perfecting the product with a very big customer and fine tuning it before exposing it to the wider market while at the same time getting a big customer. CEO has also timed the approach to market perfectly (macros will likely be better at end of 2023 as rate hikes stop and perhaps drop and equities can boom again imo)
    • CEO is against further dilution and debt financing - I know some people will say you cant trust peoples word - but having worked in a small agile tech organisation I agree with Idan that money is simply not needed at this stage - a small capable team with a shared vision is all you need. He is not in a rush to expand, and will let the product do the talking
    • Idan has built a positive culture for the devs - He has created a culture where failures are okay and part of the development process and open collaboration is possible without bad treatment from management. This is key in an organisation that wants to pioneer - I have worked in software teams for some of my life and when the culture is bad, innovation and pioneering dies. It is great if management value the culture
    • Company is small and agile - this allows it to keep costs down, and ensuring the price of the product can remain competitive
    • Quality of product is balanced with time to production - Idan mentions the quality and how human the conversation needs to be. We are developing something to have real-time conversations with, not prerecorded responses, this takes time and quality is being ensured rather than rushing
    • Market is expanding rapidly - plenty of room for us with other companies. We have a competitive edge which is being proven every day we work collaboratively with a big 5 tech company and a large pie with which we can take a piece of!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $37.79K 2.361M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 957005 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 735018 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.