UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Wow we saw a few walls come down today. No surprise as tomorrow...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Wow we saw a few walls come down today. No surprise as tomorrow is.... yes, you guessed it, the issue date for the SPP. Today was likely the last day for the bigger players to snap up the easy sells before news hits and other buyers jump in. I know its just an indicated date, but if timeframes are adhered to, I expect an announcement tomorrow before market open revealing the results of the SPP and also suspect it has been oversubscribed by a decent margin.

I also hope that directors take their full allocations as this would be excellent for company optics for very little cost, but we shall see. I think the SPP results is the last piece of information that will go into the upcoming quarterly, and this is likely to drop soon. I feel that following the successful 4.5m raise and the results of the SPP, it will be a very strong quarterly IMO.

Also, the RBA has decided to put rates on hold for now and announced that today, and the response across most of the ASX was bullish. I feel that we are entering another risk-on period for equities, especially high growth potential small caps in expanding markets. The macro momentum appears to be with us for the start of Q2 2023 for a very exciting time for Unith.

So that's my take on things. I am looking forward to seeing what happens this week!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.282K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2333831 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2251595 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.