UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

I don't know if this has been posted on here before, if so,...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    I don't know if this has been posted on here before, if so, apologies for reposting but I don't have time to go through and check.

It is a media release on 29th of March showing some improvements to the platform that are ahead of schedule
    Media-Release-Unith-Progress-Update-March-2023.pdf

I also found this recent report on Generative AI very useful to read. If you have some spare time, its definitely worth it.
    The Power of Generative AI.pdf

We are on the cusp of a new boom, where the market really doesn't understand the potential and we will likely see the sector expand by 30% annually over the next 5 years based on a series of reports.

One gap that Unith is attempting to address is providing talking heads that are capable of comprehending relatively complex data such as employee handbooks, operating manuals and company policies (it was mentioned that Unith will be doing this in the June quarter after testing on smaller datasets has been successful). This is a massive opportunity, before we consider advertising and marketing potential and other verticals.

Companies have to source many queries from new employees, especially during onboarding, but if this can be outsourced to a digital human, it will improve productivity by a great deal. This will be easy to market to companies to improve how they train their staff - as fielding questions that can be answered from consulting handbooks, SOPs and policies is perfectly suited to conversational AI. Anyway, just a thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.282K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2333831 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2251595 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.