UNT 0.00% 1.6¢ unith ltd

The whole AI realm at the moment is scary bud so I get what you...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    The whole AI realm at the moment is scary bud so I get what you are saying indeed... We dont know wtf it even is no matter how IT experts like me and you can claim to decipher AI's successful application in commerce or value addition roadmap... Remember cryptos and how we laughed at miners back a decade ago is probably the stage we are at with ChatGPT... Some are laughing at it and others are scared of it... The companies in the area are trying to make out their correct application and uses to solve current problems... Crypto until today solves no purpose except identity-less transacting and fancy cartoon coin names but is pulling in trillions where we literally buy and trade nothing and 99% of the buyers cant define what blockchain is either... ChatGPT on the other hand could revolutionise everything... But we dont know any of it yet... Thats why we are paying a measly 3.5 cents a share and not $3.5... I agree with you bud but its all a gamble at this point... Could be something great or not - we dont know... My bet is we are onto something and on ASX there isnt a better investment than UNT and Bigtincan for me so I am all in these two plus a few I hold with you...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.