UNT 7.69% 1.2¢ unith ltd

that was a very catchy presentation with the demo of SydRail...

1. 12,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    that was a very catchy presentation with the demo of SydRail wiki page being used as the source and Idan interacting with the talking head... pretty smooth and eye catching...

have they posted the complete presentation anywhere? Would like to watch that segment again - any prospective buyer of this tech would be pretty impressed at how easy it was to point the source of information and then chat away with the humanoid... in practical / real cases a lot more data will be fed into the system to make it more "knowledgeable" but the simple demo was more than enough to get me hooked into their product...

will definitely recommend some of my business friends to give it a go...every business, big or small, needs some way to answer customer queries... cannot find a better way to do so than what I saw yesterday...

VERY HAPPY WITH THIS and as I mentioned in my first post 5-6 weeks ago when I first bought - not trying to be "clever" and pip trade it, the potential here is pretty decent.....I can wait for a year if that is what it takes to get this commercially available...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $14.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $3.08K 250.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2079514 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 124359 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.