BCB 3.33% 5.8¢ bowen coking coal limited

It is not Shaws fault as such, they have relayed information...

1. 964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    It is not Shaws fault as such, they have relayed information given by BCB, BCB didn't know at the start if it was a coal mine they just found coal while digging. They were so focused on 5 million tonnes and being the big dogs they forgot 1 wheel barrow full of turd or 5 million tonne of turd is still turd.

Things do look to have turned a corner, the upside down back to front quarterly of mastery of disguise is still a concern, the information in it can be printed on 1 page to the point but they have attempted to baffle everyone which works because 20 of the best analysist can't come up with same answer.
    I bet it the board got there wifes down there and said relay this so no one can make heads or tails of it because only a women could understand it.

Burton seems to be on track, for how long is a guess but it is coming out the hole slowly,
    Hopefully Ellensfield is not a duster and the transition is just seemless and goes well,
    The mix from Burton is the Saviour and if Ellensfield is the same mix of Coking and PCI this could turn a corner niceley.

If the board is doing it on a whim and have no real plan but hopium all Burton profit will role into Ellensfield and down the gurgler with BCB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $165.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ $85.45K 1.428M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 535291 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ 358603
Last updated 15.59pm 13/06/2024 ?
BCB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.