RDM 3.70% 13.0¢ red metal limited

Hi amok, Moronan is the great unknown to date but suggest that...

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Hi amok, Moronan is the great unknown to date but suggest that Rob and industry commentators (Tony Lacantro amongst others) believe that all indications point to a deep plunging sulphide rich core feeder system similar to the Cannington discovery.

What Rob has continued to do is refine the modelling of the system from various drill results to what we have at present then compare that by grade, geology, size, nearology etc. In his opinion he is confident the parallels are there hence the constant comparisons.
    Rob is extremely well respected by his industry peers and is very approachable and loves discussing the project if you ever have the opportunity. I attended a presentation which he gave in Brisbaine earlier in the year and at completion he stayed for an hour discussing questions and ideas with the group. I even held the core sample (pictured in the presentation 1st image page 15) with all the bending and folds of lead/galena sulphide and he was telling me that this type of mineralised pattern suggests there should be a strong system in place.

Although the "Tier 1 & Tier 2" references are used for analogy they are only speculative of a possible outcome, but if ever a quality outfit such as these guys were to bring a world class discovery such as this to market well none of us can say that we weren't kept in the loop.

14002 assay results should be close and any continuity with 13002 would be welcome, anything better would be fantastic.....Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $38.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $28.21K 223.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55938 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 39000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.