CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

great points there - NWZ could be a serious publisher /...

1. 536 Posts.
    great points there - NWZ could be a serious publisher / aggregator that owns no publications and has very few employees, none of whom are reporters

this co is IMO a major disruptor and it is likely an unknown quantity outside a small club of people on the register and the hotcopper punting community - many of whom don't seem to be interested yet

i am told that the roadshow (as far as the US is concerned) is more directed at strategic partners as opposed to financial investors as there is currently no real need for capital.... unless that capital comes at a much higher valuation in which case like most companies they will likely be unable to help themselves.

ive spoken to a few people about it and i must say that i am quite surprised about the general lack of interest, which i put down to peoples inability to grasp concepts that right now seem nebulous and outside their own direct interest

after all, few people would have looked at uber as seed investors had they been given a chance

right now in Australia risk is out and "safety" meaning dividends and the like is in...... how's that been working out the last month or so ????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.