AGY 2.50% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - May 2019, page-147

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 811
    Hi Guys and Gals, My first ever HC post. I have been here for a couple of years reading the good and bad.

Thank you to the LT's your posts have been of value over the years, please continue to offer your insights and legitimate facts.

I have a few questions to the posters currently trying to cause unwanted fear.

Kev, gecko with all your knowledge can you please answer my below questions? That would be fantastic and muchly appreciated.
    1. Can AGY produce Battery quality carbonate?
    2. Can AGY produce Batery quality hydroxide?
    3. Does AGY have an offtake agreement with Mitsubishi RtM?
    4. Does Mitsubishi validate the credibility of AGY as a legitimate producer?
    5. Are you sure Mitsubishi only wanted 100T? or did AGY limit them to that amount to allow other interested parties a taste?
    6. Is AGY in a strong position to take advantage of the EV revolution?
    7. Has AGY completed 38 Hectares of evaporation ponds that are operational and producing concentrated lithium brine?
    8. Will AGY be producing LCE mid 2019 from its industrial scaling processing pilot plant with nameplate 500T pa?
    9. Did AGY choose Pablo?
    10. Isn't there to much mg at Rincon to be able to produce battery grade?
    11. Did Pablo do his thesis on Rincon?
    12. Can AGY produce battery grade lithium customized for individual battery manufactures?
    13. Does Pablo have 30 years of chemical process expertise?
    14. Did Pablo work for FMC?
    15. Does Pablo have his name against 2 FMC patents for lithium processing technology?
    16. Did Pablo choose Rincon because of its homogenous brines and high evaporation rates?
    17. Has Pablo bought AGY shares on market?
    18. Does Pablo and AGY hold intellectual property of the process for Rincon?
    19. Has Pablo got extended family within the local Salta government?
    20. Is Pablo awesome and highly respected by his peers?
    21. Is Rincon in the top 5 salars for its Li resource size?
    22. Can AGY Jorc be easily upgraded by 50-100% with more drilling?
    23. Is the current Jorc open at depth?
    24. Did Pablo and Jerko meet with the Argentina president for scones and a cuppa?
    25. Is there another lithium project at Rincon? If so how much have they spent and does there process produce consistent Battery grade?
    26. Could this other lithium project ask AGY for a little help in the future? $$$
    27. Does this other Rincon project have a 1.1M ton (LCE)? Could there be a potential for a JV?
    28. Does management and their family have a significant number of shares?
    29. Did management recently participate in the rights issue?
    30. From recent satellite imagery, is there a solar plant being built on the border of AGY's tenement?
    31. Are earth works happening on the plant Site? or is that just a donkey refuge?
    32. Is there close infrastructure? power lines, road, rail, natural gas pipeline? YES, I mentioned the "gas" word.
    33. Is the 2000tpa permitery soon to be finalized?
    34. Has AGY produced lithium carbonate test samples that have been accepted by preferred potential customers and strategic partners?
    35. Has AGY been in contact with the Salta mines department on the prospect of advancing the project direct to 10,000tpa?
    36. Has AGY received interest from a large Korean battery manufacturer to prepare high purity hydroxide samples?
    37. Does AGY have approx.. 10 million in the kitty to continue its fast track approach?
    I'm assuming question's will be asked back to me so I will get in first;

Why does AGY yet have commercial funding? Great question I don't have the answer, my assumptions only is that Jerko has already been offered a deal and is not willing to give in because of the current lithium sentiment. Knowing what Pablo can do he wants the terms to be in favour for AGY and SH's. He is aware the EV revolution is fast approaching and is looking at the long term gain rather than the short term pain.

Will AGY succeed and be a 1 billion+ company within 5 years? Silly question - YES I believe they can be.

Do you sleep good at night? I'm substantially in the red but sleep without a worry in the world.

I wish all AGY holders all the best and hopefully we can finally see and jump on-board that elusive AGY rocket that is yet to be launched from Jerko's computer.

Below is a chart from By the horns that was posted awhile back. It helps me put things into perspective and give me confidence that my money is well invested.

received_316387512594693.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.2¢ 3.9¢ $110.4K 2.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 250020 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 877925 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.