SP3 0.00% 1.8¢ spectur limited

Well, well, well. Interest has really increased in this very...

1. 1,955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Well, well, well.
    Interest has really increased in this very under-valued small-cap company over the two months
    And the interest is increasing with time. That is important.

Up until last February there was ZERO interest in SP3. Zero. Trading on miniscule volume and thus the share price just slowly declined to the low teens. That is when we saw the first wave of interest. Volume increased for about two weeks, but the share price went sideways.

Interest died again the share price tanked to its low of just less than 10c.

Then the quarterly report released on 9th April was the catalyst for the next wave of interest that hit. That is the sort of thing you want when the share price re-rates. Based off good news especially financial information.

But volume decreased as interest waned and the share price wobbled around.

Then they released a trading update on 7th May. This is by far the most significant announcement. Interest (volume) exploded on the release day and after a slight correction the next two days, volume has increased the first two days of this week. This interest has pushed up the share price and anyone who bought during the past two waves of interest are now in the green.

The more than year long downtrend is about to break. And the most important thing is that is going to break because of good news. That is the best sort of break I like. I. Am. Pumped!
    Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 5.30.13 pm.png
    Last edited by juneauquan: 14/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.175M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 258617 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 270437 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.