LYC 1.02% $6.94 lynas rare earths limited

My point is that here in the USA moving away from china is the...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    My point is that here in the USA moving away from china is the policy direction that really matters because it has bipartisan support. Specifics of how to implement it like what Cruz is talking about can wrangle on for a long time in Congress. The way you get Congress attention is to build the plant and get it operational, while simultaneously you hire a whole lot of lobbyists to go to DC and explain to Congress how important your plant is for national security. You don't wait for Congress to figure it out for themselves, because there is a long line of special interest already vying for congress' attention.

A good example is Spacex. Tomorrow they will launch astronauts into space from US soil for 1st time in 10 years. Spacex didn't wait around for Congress or NASA for support. They started building anyway with private funding and then showed NASA and gov't what they had done, and Spacex is a major driver in changing how NASA interacts with the private sector.

If you build, they will come. That is how you make yourself part of the overarching objective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.94
Change
0.070(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $6.486B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $7.04 $6.88 $23.17M 3.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 $6.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.97 13052 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.