LYC 1.02% $6.94 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: Investor Presentation May 2020, page-27

1. 13,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1235
    To quote you aus: "Neither Lynas, or Lynas/Japan, can do all the heavy lifting here in the face of China's mkt aggression, no escaping the reality US leadership is required to create a level playing field."

Xi will beat Trump to the door but Trump may not even be elected a second term. With China having a "proven" vaccine for sale US gov will not change it course and move US companies out of China. There's a song by a British group "Under my Thump" ..."once had me down" which I think Xi is in the process of learning to sing and dance to as he does kinda look like a song and dance kinda guy and not a bare chested or even a snow white horse rider playing drums. As always IMO only. Glad you didn't hit your thumb when you nailed this in your post aus.

China to use COVID-19 vaccine by end of year even if trials not completed

The reason for this decision is because of the dwindling number of new coronavirus cases in China.

Vial 1 of Box 1. This is the vaccine candidate to be used in Phase 1 clinical trial at the Clinical Biomanufacturing Facility (CBF) in Oxford, Britain, April 2, 2020. Picture taken April 2, 2020 (photo credit: SEAN ELIAS/HANDOUT VIA REUTERS)
    Vial 1 of Box 1. This is the vaccine candidate to be used in Phase 1 clinical trial at the Clinical Biomanufacturing Facility (CBF) in Oxford, Britain, April 2, 2020. Picture taken April 2, 2020
    (photo credit: SEAN ELIAS/HANDOUT VIA REUTERS)
    China's Centre for Disease Control and Prevention head Gao Fu said that the country will start giving out a vaccine for COVID-19 to certain groups by the end of the year, regardless of whether trials have been completed, the South China Morning Post reported.

“The National Immunisation Programme is paying close attention and studying what groups of the population can take the shots, when to take them and what may constitute emergency use of vaccines,” Gao said on Saturday, according to SCMP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.94
Change
0.070(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $6.486B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $7.04 $6.88 $23.17M 3.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 $6.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.97 13052 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.