POS 2.44% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - May 2021, page-76

1. 9,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4242
    zeb, now you are talking buddy!
    Utopia, Mining Nirvana!

They made those moves/comments with the knowledge that the COP has been slashed, NP is going UP and the plants are in "remarkably good condition" (likely plant engineering and expert consultants involved).

aud$7lb margin = "very very strong margins"
    $200M FCF pa (way above Morgans/Argo estimates) but not far from my max capacity high grade BS 100% estimation of $260Mpa
    $120Mpa FCF startup was my prior estimate at 50% capacity

With PANs recent deal this has set the precedent for POS offtake ore, put up or shut up you buyers, you want it this what you have to pay plus 20%.
    PH just told the media, "finalising offtake negoations in coming months", thats way way ahead of schedule..

The POS door surely is being beaten up by offtake offerees throwing BIG money offers at us to restart and take control of POS HIGH GRADE LOW IMPURITY LOW ARSENIC cheap, yet world class quality low capex Ni Sulphide ore.

Its on a plate and an exciting time to be a POS shareholder again, perhaps the ramp & BIG news incoming..
    Its got 6 world class deposits (5 prior producing) & can be the bankers darling at higher grades than Nova of 2.0%

POS will be the 2nd Force in Ni Ore, at "VERY VERY STRONG MARGINS".

Last edited by tomboy: 06/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.