G6M 11.5% 2.9¢ group 6 metals limited

Like I have said before I have been keeping up with G6M for many...

1. 918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Like I have said before I have been keeping up with G6M for many many years. I really liked them back in 2019 and was very close to investing several times. But never did. These days I still keep up with them and I continue to comment as I see fit since this is a share forum for discussion. My motivation is simply to have a balanced discussion and since I am still bothering to keep on top of their progress I figure I may as well share my thoughts. I know a lot of you don't want to hear anything negative but that is my commentary. If I thought there was something positive I would be the first to say it. However there is very little positive going on with G6M in my view. I would love for share holders to share some figures and information as to what the positives are and why you guys have a sentiment of Buy.

My comments earlier on today were off a few numbers I ran based on the graph of Annual out put from slide 3 of todays presentation. I took a best guess on the annual rate for each month between now and the peak in June 2025.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5351/5351910-fc780f9014e143fdef4e310a3da51c1a.jpg

Above is my calculations. Like always please let me know if I have anything wrong. These numbers are based on the graph and the two figures provided by G6M. All in cost of $246 Aud and a sales price of $392 for a profit of $146 per MTU. However I don't think anyone would expect phase 1 open cut costs to be the same as life of mine costs given the high strip ratio and the low grade of the first few years. Even at the stated figures which I used its $3.4m AUD total profit by the end of 2023. If they still have $20m of the recent $30m currently being raised left at the end of this quarter then perhaps they will make it into 2024 with out a CR. But they have a lot of Debt and we know costs have been increasing dramatically during the build. This quarterly figures will be key.

Troy do you think they will need another CR in the next 12 months?

As to the payback period of 5.5 years does any share holder know what exactly that is referring to? Is it just the current costs that have been already invoiced for OC phase 1? If so 5.5 years pay back for a 6 year life of mine. If its for the entire 13 year mine life how does that work given they haven't adjusted the underground costs lately, ever given an OC phase 2 capex cost or RAISED the money for either. It is very confusing. I hope shareholders know the answers.

The one thing that is positive is the Tungsten market. The recent news on nyobolts tungsten battery delivering a 6minute full recharge in an EV and being a lot safer and higher powered (meaning a vehicle can have a smaller battery so is more efficient) could really shake up the Tungsten market.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G6M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.