G6M 3.33% 3.1¢ group 6 metals limited

To Tas Troy, sye law & Unknow InvestorAt the end of the day you...

1. 1,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    To Tas Troy, sye law & Unknow Investor
    At the end of the day you basically have 2 choices - first being to listen and try and learn from the "genuine negatives" that some people post which is often done to "keep the bastards honest". This could be referred to as smart investing, the same technique as RISK MANAGEMENT which is where you have to go out of your way to look for the negatives and then seek to avoid them. Negative comments can and should also be viewed as positive for that very reason.

Secondly, you can ignore everyones negative comments, go blindly forward, invest a bucket load of money and then just sit back and see what happens to it - no skin off my nose.

Posters like myself, plonka and others are followers of tungsten generally and want to see the product be elevated to the vey important prominence that it deserves and not be jeopardised by poorly managed companies ducking and weaving and not being completely honest and forthright with shareholders - without supportive shareholders, a company does not have a balanced shareholder base, the minorities walk away and leave it to the big swingers - just look at the history of Wolf Minerals who lied all the way to production day and then folded shortly thereafter with about 3 shareholders owning 80% of the company.

The Dolphin site is recognised for its resource - it would just be nice to see some more responsible management to bring the product to the surface profitably - I for one dont believe the current BOD are capable of that

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G6M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $31.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $6.321K 207.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220443 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G6M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.