GLN 7.69% 14.0¢ galan lithium limited

Don’t really know what to make of that article to be honest. On...

1. 5,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5155
    Don’t really know what to make of that article to be honest. On one hand it seems unbelievable that he’d admit the company wants/needs to raise interim funding before Christmas (you’re as good as telling the market a cap raise is coming). On the other hand he seems to insinuate that they’re not needing equity, whilst saying the money is there if they wanted it. Yet the example he uses for ‘hot money’ in lithium is WA projects, which everyone knows HMW is not. Then he seems to dangle the Greenbushes carrot, yet it’s evident from the recent results that they’ve not hit anything and need to undertake a new drilling campaign, so they’re many months away from finding/announcing assays of substance.

The whole piece seems a bit garbled to me. Terry seems like a nice guy but I think he lacks a bit of polish. The $ dividends comment on Twitter was odd, and talking about raising funds in a few weeks, and being close to “printing cash” (when in reality they still have construction and ramp-up risk ahead of them for many quarters) all seems a bit odd to me. But perhaps he’s deliberately trying to counteract JP’s very measured/understated approach?
    Last edited by mondyinvest: 05/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $70.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ $284.5K 2.130M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134586 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 430000 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.