KGL 0.00% 10.0¢ kgl resources limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Mining the Territory, page-2

1. 1,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: Investor Presentation - Mining the T... Dad often talked about the richness of this region. He knew old Kurt since the 60s and as all truck drivers of that era, they talked and dreamed of opportunities and potential riches (probably quite pissed) of the Jervios region amongst others. Obviously the copper outcroppings in that area were a catalyst to these conversations.
    As the presentation showed, there have been many attempts to produce from this area and the wreckage lays claim to their failures. It is harsh and unforgiving country, nature can change the landscape overnight and the tyranny of distance to the nearest rail creates other issues.
    KGL has already announced an estimate of $300m + capex . The test will be the economy of scale and luckily for holders we seem to be increasing resource potential above the inferred. Drilling results from Bellbird, Bellbird extension and future drilling at Chubko will hopefully push this resource base well beyond a 7 year mine life. I see that the feasibility will be not completed this year which at first concerned me, but with high grade gold potential in the south I believe it will be worth the wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 10.1¢ 9.7¢ $6.799K 68.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 118857 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 44773 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.