CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. vmp
    13,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9276
    Nicely articulated @DaisyA  Kathleen Valley is just the beginning. Ltr has so much to offer. I don’t know what else the market is waiting for. The opportunity is as clear as midday yet Ltr is red today whilst the rest finished green. If we can get a handful of appetisers before the cutoff date, it will be awesome. Even though I did mention in my post earlier that it is best to ipo this project before any major discovery is made so that all of us can start small and make several baggers near term.

@Ragshak @Bullishterrier the ann suggests they’ll demerge moora/koojan valley jv. We’ll wait for further ann if there’s anything else to be included. Imo, just M/K. The other tenements especially those which have not been granted are effectively worth zilch atm until a bit more  lithium or gold sniffing is done.

For those of you who are asking how many new shares holders will get, it depends on how many initial shares on issue is planned at IPO. The more SOI the merrier doesn’t apply in this case. we’d like to have few shares to start with.

Ltr is now offering a drive away price. With free shares for a lifetime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.90%)
Mkt cap ! $1.794B
Open High Low Value Volume
77.0¢ 77.0¢ 73.5¢ $12.03M 16.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 339920 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.5¢ 109036 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.