LTR 3.00% 97.0¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Moora and Koojan JV Projects Update, page-289

1. 5,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20179

@GGG77,
    20c per share IPO price is not my suggestion, it's the industry standard as far as I know, all new IPO's valued at 20c in the placement, then it starts at 20c on its first trading day. It may come down to 15c,10c or go up to 25c, 40c (whatever the market decides) after the opening that day and onwards.

When it comes to the SIO (Shares on issue) of the NewCo;
    The important point here is the estimation of fair value for the market cap at the start. But we should keep in in mind that this is only a starting value for that day. It's not that important IMO. It can go up and go down. We are the individuals who part of that Mr Market who wil make the decision for the MC (and the sp).

How much would the estimated MC should be with the assets in hand?
    We have 20c per share fixed. Then we have to adjust the shares on issue to make up the MC for the start.

So, I would give around $80m-$90m MC for the NewCo for the start. That is because CPN has $160m MC (with some massive sulphides intersected but no assays yet, it can go up or go down, not certain), and DEV has $130m MC which has no discovry yet but promising some because of TG effect IMO.

I have given much less MC to NewCo than those CPN and DEV, a $85m MC for the NewCo on my previousPost #:53647816 as you know.

Why consolidation is necessary?
    It is obvious that the NewCo can't have 1.8b shares (for 70% given free to LTR holders) because the shares price can't be 20c with that much shares on issue (as the MC will be too high), then a share consolidation is essential.

So, I estimated 1 to 6 share consolidation and 300m shares would be given to LTR holder plus the 128m share would be issued for the new IPO cap raising; totaling 428m shares x 20c = $85m market cap. This is just an estimation. It might be different of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.352B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.03 96.5¢ $13.68M 13.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 76446 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.