ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3951
    Hi @vmp I saw it the same way and many would have seen this coming as it had been flagged several times. It was also likely to happen before 30 June to allow investors to get in before then to allow a 12 month capital gain deferral. This explains the recent share price surge as the smart money was anticipating this. I see this price surge continuing. This is equivalent to a "buy one get one free offer" which will never be repeated. IMO it is great for all investors but is particularly targeted at existing large investors who were waiting to go in deeper and new more conservative large investors who now find lithium and EV investments too compelling to ignore and were waiting for the right time. Well now is the right time. This demerger/IPO is too inviting for them to refuse. In other words, any investor who was preparing to take a large or larger position in LTR will not find a better time. Prior to June 30 and free shares with Moora/Koojan and then further cheap shares if you want them.

Put another way TG has just made an offer which is too good to refuse if you believe in long term lithium and battery metals. The recent AFR article, picked up by many newspapers, reporting on Robyn Denholm's words on the Australian lithium opportunity was very persuasive, perhaps the timing was more than coincidental as well with the intent to shake up the investment market and the Fed Gov. She set out how the lithium market can be bigger than coal in Australia in about 8 years! That would solve a few headaches for both sides of politics wouldn't it and she knew what she was saying by mentioning coal. In other words if you wanted to go long LTR, this offer is too good to be missed. LTR is picking up speed fast now and no wonder TG spent another $1M on shares at retail recently. Another signal. I have never done this before on HC because I am a long and don't generally worry about short term movements, so I hope I don't regret it, but I am expecting a short term SP surge starting from tomorrow in line with my above observations. Let's see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $2.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 83.5¢ 81.3¢ $9.042M 10.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 131414 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.5¢ 31205 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.