G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

There is a few reasons. 1. Some have had a bad experience with...

1. 19,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6147
    There is a few reasons.

1. Some have had a bad experience with previous incarnations of MUS. They are right to be sceptical, but some take this to extremes that border on obsession.

2. Some have a vested interest/personal animosity towards the management of MUS.

3. Some appear to like stirring the pot.

Apart from the less than ideal communication from MUS in regards the late accounts I have been very happy with the new management of MUS. They appear to be 100% committed to making MUS a success and have managed to get a lot done with very little money.

Yes it is in all the shareholders interest for MUS’s management to be out their marketing MUS. Assuming they find a commercial deposit they are going to have to raise significant capital to bring the mine up to scale. The more interest they can generate the higher the price they will be able to raise at and the less dilution all the current shareholders will suffer. The management have a very significant shareholding in MUS and they don’t want to see any more dilution of their shareholding than we do.

MUS is certainly high risk, but there is plenty of upside if they do manage to pull this off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.