CCZ 16.7% 0.5¢ castillo copper limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Non-deal Roadshow, page-20

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    I would not be condemning CCZ or the people behind it as the spec sector as a whole has been absolutely trounced over the last couple months ! IMO we have held up relatively well and I believe money will start to flow back into quality projects such as Cangai over the next few months .
    Let’s not forget exploration of this extremely high grade CU ground is really in its infancy and as drilling progresses SP cataysts such as further assay results confirming more high grades , unveiling of thick intercepts and new discoveries in the area will all add weight to the ultimate goal of resource upgrades and the reopening of Cangai Copper Mine !
    No doubt the fluctuation of SP is frustrating, however as an investor who has played this spec game for many years CCZ is no different to other fledgling exploration companys that are at the mercy of traders and short term players causing both wild swings to the upside and down . This will stabilise as the company derisks Cangai and bigger players take a position . As far as I’m concerned proactive management are ticking all the boxes and Cangai grades so far are nothing short of sensational so my conviction has not swayed and I will be remaining a strong long term holder . IMO this is one of the most exciting spec CU plays I have come across and it would not surprise me with Peter Meaghers experience if a strategic partner was sourced soon to back the company . Gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.497M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $7.687K 1.734M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5450000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3332626 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.