ZLD 0.00% 80.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Non-deal Roadshow, page-31

1. 1,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1063

Hello Comincon,

You sound frustrated - and you've made a few assumptions which I'm curious about. I'm pretty sure Terrascend has already purchased Ilera Healthcare - details of the transaction here.

https://www.terrascend.com/acquisition-ilera-healthcare/

There were some performance-based bonus payments in the contract based on revenue, but I can't find anything to suggest that the deal wasn't completed as per the Terrascend updates. https://www.terrascend.com/completes-acquisition-ilera-healthcare/

If you've got some extra info, I'd be interested in reading it.

In regards to revenue and share price, what impact will the Opioid trial have? Fingers crossed it's enormous, but it's a phase 1 trial of 10 people. Ten people who took more than six months to find via two different organisations.

Let's hope it's successful, happy days and maybe a bump to the SP. But how long will it take to find enough people to do a phase 2 study - years if phase 1 is anything to go by. The opioid trial is a worthy cause, but at best its a partnership opportunity IMO.

My understanding of today's presentation is that its an update for Hope and Zenivol. And that there will be an investor call/video later this month to update shareholders with the go-to-market strategies for both products. Which could be an excellent opportunity for holders to ask questions!

Cheers - DYOR and good luck all.

k.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1457 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.5¢ 64 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.