POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Noosa Mining Conference, page-63

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Thanks Zeb, just took a first look at the replay. Spot on re the holder diatribe - I think that cost him time and he had to rush the last bits. Oh well I think he said the cfo got to bed at 2 so at least they got to have a good time.

I think his language was a bit firmer in terms of a restart - less maybe's maybe but Ive seen him more polished. I didnt really take anything new out of it but the pullbacks on the drilling are disappointing. Granted its clearly not not easy to get a mine going but cant help thinking if POS was printing some notes now they might be able to fund exploration from revenues. Cant change the past though.
    What wasnt as firm was the PBT commentary - confirmation there really isnt anything definitive there (yet). Again this is where I get lost, given the current and forecast demand around the batteries which are going off chops, why doesnt he make the big bet and state thats what they are going after, if PBT dont partner theres plenty in Europe or the US whoi will. Its the highest probility of the biggest / most sustainable outcome especially if they find more nickel.

They then have a single focus and can get after it, clarity for the teams, the consutants, the contractors and all the externals (maybe the investors too). Most importantly the plants are running and the woke, Super funds and youngsters might actually throw a buck POS' way and he wont have to show up at these things to attract some new coin... It baffles me with all of the amazing talent on the team they excell at circle work in the paddock and coming away from viewing it seems he isnt clear or sure what his strategy is.

GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $308 68.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
94 67484980 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16076848 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.