POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Noosa Mining Conference, page-65

1. 5,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2244
    (For you, Deano. Reply feature acting up again.)

I think it very important to understand just how wanting (robust) the work by prior management was, which is why this current management, under PH's stewardship, has needed to do so much work that might seem like reinventing the wheel to the casual observer. He's too professional to be shouting that from the rooftops, but it's had a meaningful impact. I got a first-hand taste/hint of some of the holes that were evident when I sat down with previous management and couldn't get a straight answer out of our then COO, MR (now departed).
    I'm not suggesting the following comment applies to you, but I'd caution punters (again) against placing much any store in the constant copy/paste rinse/repeat posts on these threads that suggest the required work had already been done. Much like the ongoing myth of the secret restart works, perpetuated from the same quarter, it's simply untrue.

The LJ drilling hold is, imo, just a reflection of the rapid change in broader sentiment that has taken hold in markets since late-April. It is what it is.

Padley is right in comparing the comparative run-down since April between POS and PAN. It's a sector-wide thing, but it will pass.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $308 68.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
94 67484980 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16076848 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.