POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Noosa Mining Conference, page-66

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Absolutely sector sentiment will pass - thats where I really struggle with PH lacking in backing in a single strategy. I'm not privy to the previous teams work, it seems some is ok and some as you say is lacking - that has to put it all in doubt so understand that. However he isnt making life easy for himself, continually changing it up which says they lack clear direction and conviction.
    I wonder if thats just too many board members and they struggle to agree, money has been plentiful so why not have many shots at the goals, it will just keep rolling in, wont it? Oh $hit where did all the investors go? He didnt demonstrate a lot of conviction in the preso IMO.

The (tighter) environment may nudge them in the right direction. Speaking of changes of direction do holders think there is any chance they would do the gold themselves, they contract out everything else so why not have a crack if current negotiations stalemate, or do they just start over? It would be a good diversion for PH and he can finally tick a box in terms of actuals. Maybe they just sign at any cost so its done before the AGM.

IRT others, I place store in every post in that I try to take something from it. I assume positive intent even if at times its repetitive or misguided, I did watch the PAN preso (I do not hold) and noted cosots of $7-$8 per pound, has good insight re ongoing capex etc. So I certainly dont take anything as gospel. Obviously POS costs / production will be different but theres nothing like some actuals to help watertest forecasts...

TLDR: I guess PH is setting us all up that 2.2 will be the strategy for this AGM and the cycle will turn again while they work on what they will say next year.

Thanks for your (and everyone elses's) contributions. The POS forum is always good value, hopefully the POS MC will be one day too.
    GLAH

PAN Guidance for comparison to POS "estimates" (I dont Hold):
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4531/4531483-75cc1b46ec922ed6cb8fc5b1d3d68e98.jpg

Last edited by Deanostock: 25/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $308 68.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
94 67484980 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16076848 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.