DLI 4.35% 22.0¢ delta lithium limited

If that's the directors opinion of gold, then it's a great pity,...

1. 5,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3806
    If that's the directors opinion of gold, then it's a great pity, and I'd suggest a blinded perception, which will not result in shareholders getting maximum value out of the company. Potential arrogance by any director of any company will not be rewarded, lateral thinking and gold will be, but if they give the gold away in the hope of getting some (what they call) UNPROVEN tier 1 quality land, and that land turns out to be a dud, then they've lost all the gold value, nearly 1 million ounces of it. Many directors of small cap companies have made these mistakes.

There really is only one (1) simple rule regarding gold at the moment, and it doesn't take a genius to understand it, simply put - if you have a million ounces of gold and the price is above US$2,400 an ounce, then you develop it. To do anything else is, in my humble opinion, as well as being destructive for shareholder value, just crazy.

Like I've quoted below.

Two things I know of are infinite; the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe.
    (Albert Einstein)

Gw
    Last edited by Gwaihir: Today, 02:23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $156.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $66.98K 300.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 118612 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 32702 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.