DLI 2.17% 23.5¢ delta lithium limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Noosa Mining Conference, page-29

1. 5,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3861
    Very true, because there is over one (1) billion dollars in gold sitting there, and they are talking about "monetizing" it - what does that mean?

They seem to have an idea, but don't want to be open about it yet, which is why they use a "hyperbolic" terms like monetize to disguise their ideas. I hope they don't think they are fooling anyone.

That gold, at record price levels in history, could return a lot of cash to shareholders !!!

They are doing some more drilling of the gold, which is good, but then what.

Look at their Lithium grades, then look at the gold price.

At the moment they should be a gold company, via a pivot, and they might find a radical increase in stock price as a result.

The hyperbole they are sprouting at the moment, including the "we're open to M&A" is something of a concern. It doesn't seem decisive, and if there is anything the market doesn't like, it's indecisiveness.

They could merge two gold projects, the DLI one, and the WC8 one and create a new gold company with 2 million ounces, and then reward shareholders with a free in-specie distribution in the new gold company. And yet I don't think they'll do this, because it is not (hic) "monetizing" the gold, is it? Or is it?

Come on DLI, cut the crap, and just tell us straight up front, what your definition of "monetizing" is.

If you hit over a million ounces of gold, and then decide to sell the gold project to a major, I hope that in your plans there is for shareholders here to be given FREE shares in the major, rather than just having YOU burn through all the cash from the sale on a medium grade Lithium project at depressed Lithium prices so that it can then be purchased "Dirt Cheap" by MinRes for the ultimate benefit of ONLY the MinRes shareholders. I sincerely hope this is not your intention, for the sake of all the shareholders here, particularly the poor retail moms and dads.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $167.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $139.6K 613.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 90261 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 278954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.