PNR 0.00% 11.5¢ pantoro limited

For those interested, I think Paul spoke well (he is really...

1. 11,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6636
    For those interested, I think Paul spoke well (he is really warming up after his long hiatus).

Beaver Creek Presentation 11th Sept

Firstly, the most important parts....
    This quarter is def going to be the best yet with production and FCF.
    Drilling is finally ramping up with rigs getting stuck in next week (other than the drilling that has been ongoing at OK/Star)
    OK/Star drilling is def going to further expand the reserves in the next update (they expect to mind close to 40k p.a from it in FY25).
    Scotia U/G stopes to start going into the plant next month.
    Scotia Open pit to finish late Oct (still no clear discuss about whether the now proven open pit contractor will be moving straight on to the next open pit).
    Medium term goal is to add 2-3 extra U/G mines and double the head grade to 6g/t (without needing to change the plant).
    i.e. 1.2mtpa x 6g/t * 93% recovery = 216,000 p.a.

Scotia south is looking exciting.... could double production if the drilling proves up the extensions (let alone if Panda is a duplicate, more drilling to come).
    Good to have proper context as to why they had not yet drilled the south deeper.

Had a sort of chuckle about the Viking decline... being full or ruble to stop the locals from just walking in! Though PNR is simply going to dig it out and get fully use the sunken infrastructure to access the 3 different lodes.

Really liked the last part about how under drilled Norseman is compared to Kambalda. Goldfields found 10m ounces.... what will they find at Norseman (let alone just convert the current 5m ounces).

My main question is just on the open pit progression.
    Otherwise PNR is really starting to mature into a proven producer. Just need to be able to report real cash build.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $742.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $922.4K 7.917M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 336917 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 2654544 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.