ENA 0.00% 27.0¢ ensurance ltd

Ann: Investor Presentation Notice, page-21

1. 3,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4561
    Nothing I have said is misleading, LHR. And if you'd like to suggest so, I'd politely encourage you to put some data/facts/evidence forward, as I have, rather than sling mud from the sidelines.

I'm very comfortable with my own decision to park my own personal funds here and if you have any information that might alter my investment thesis, by all means, I'd love to hear it. But, so far, all I have heard from you is sour grapes.

"Also alarming that the only people who have bought shares on market in any volume over the last 2 years are the directors and holding up the price." — Highly inaccurate. If you've been monitoring the register, which you are evidently not, you'd know that since the 21st of January 2022, there have been 3 meaningful new additions to the Top 20 of the company.

Anytime a Director sinks meaningful amounts of money (relative to their personal wealth) into a company as Tom Kent has (millions), I consider that a very positive sign, not an effort to "hold up the price".

If you'd like to take aim at my valuation (btw it is done on a p/GWP & PSR multiple, not a PE), I'd encourage you to put forward an alternative with clear assumptions, as I have. Then we can a fruitful discussion that might actually add value to the forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.