PRX 16.7% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: Investor Presentation November 17, page-46

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    I still hold ABU shares so would like them to go well but that doesn't change
    my opinion that they will not.

Some fair & some interesting comments poundstretch. one initial explanatory
    statement -all the stocks I mentioned are miners & or explorers I have no capital
    vested in any of them.
    They are my reference of the sector ABU is in , hence my point was -There is plenty of extreme volatility & so therefore share price actions like ABU has endured are
    not unusual, nor is it unusual for the share price to sell off in manner it has on the
    pretence that a C.R. of some sought will be required again to a large extent this
    should be built into the s/p now imo, could it fall further YES -of course it could .

I consider there being quiet a bit of news flow to come some of which could
    have potentially positive implications on the share price .
    I presume we will receive ARB drilling results any day-not hype I do or likely some
    time between now & the AGM.

Your point of view the a C.R.-event will be called I agree with so Yes every one
    should be aware of the point your making & for the reasons you mention.
    ( Ignore the comment-foot in mouth & attempt to consider each others POV's ).

I still hold ABU shares so would like them to go well but that doesn't change
    my opinion that they will not.
    OK pound the above is a statement not an assumption.

Can you explain
    This is a firm view of yours or a known view ? Firm is a probability assumption
    & they will not is-" absolute "?
    Need to comprehend more detail of implied fact ?

I believed you opinion to be based on your probability determinations ,
    & clearly I am of a different opinion for reasoning I have mentioned in
    older posts.

Just a question pound I have considered the C.R. scenarios & options
    & believe not that ABU won't need or receive capital rather that the format
    & resulting outcome is the bigger consideration- good conversation to be had here.

Considerations are worthy I hear you but you make a statement that indicates
    as you have a fixed/frozen view point .

What of Capstans RAB results
    Aircore drilling is continuing on prospects at Bluebush including Capstan, Wild Turkey,
    Hornblower and Indefatigable with 81 holes for 4,650 metres drilled
    Whole rock geochemistry confirms Capstan is Dead Bullock Formation (the host rock
    type of the world class Callie gold mine)- Gets your attention, gets mine.
    Capstan is a 22km x 8km subarea of the Bluebush Project falling within the
    Trans-Tanami Fault Zone located 50km south-west of the Tanami Central Mine.
    The Dead Bullock Formation (host of the world class Callie Mine), folding and faulting complexity, and geochemical anomalism highlight the prospectively of
    the area.

Not spin here just being straight up, just before Brett Lambert left ABU I asked him
    his thoughts about ABU's future potential & he said he could not believe something as
    significant as having so much potential- another Callie his words -had had so little
    attention he seem actually to be flabbergasted for want of another word .
    ( Don't please get bent out of shape here because you consider I am ramping I am
    not I am being strait up always am no room in my life for B/S )

We spoke briefly about North Arunta all LTH know its potential given historical
    grades & widths are so good, Minimal risk that this won't very likely return good
    results how good ? -again another string in the bow will not happen overnight though.

Lake Mackay was said to to be potentially a company maker in its self but would not
    happen fast exploration never does-this comment did not come from Brett it came
    from a private conversation with a very heavy hitter on ABU's registry .
    Remember this is some almost two Years ago & at the time ABU was bleak the darkest
    of Day's.
    I decided I would stay invested in ABU as the stoush between PCR & APAC was I thought
    also very reviling in that who fights so hard over a train wreck that has no
    upside potential?- they don't obviously.

As said I am here for what I deem to be very good upside potential that also
    given recent events NST & O/P-Buccaneer proximity etc. could also surprise
    from left field.

No Spin Zone this is my part of my opinion from my perspective poundstretcher if it
    annoys you its not tailored too.
    Engage if you could in specifically why you see so little upside potential.
    But don't tell me I am 100% wrong unless you can provide proof.

We agree to disagree that's also fine time will tell

p.s.-Can't quiet see our M.Ds 11,000,000 options & our Chairman's 8,400,000 odd
    of combined shares held & options should they be taken up, not being a very good
    indication of motivation to get things right.
    Thoughts are aimo-probably a bit jumbled but that's ok its been a big night came
    in late & responded.
    Also mean no disrespect poundstretcher after all we are both LTH & are invested
    in the same stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $720 340.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7439364 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14175152 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.