PEX 10.7% 15.5¢ peel mining limited

Hi NijUnless you can take Peel over asking too probing a...

1. 2,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    Hi Nij

Unless you can take Peel over asking too probing a question can simply make you unpopular...
    and if the question isn’t with some notice it may be out of the realms of fairness, given all directors may need to generally concur, before replying most meaningfully and formally to the quorum of AGM attendees.

I’m not related to anyone in the company but have no problem eventually getting a call back.

Often I don’t hear for a long time days or weeks but that’s generally due to people being on site or travelling etc.

Personally as I’ve said before there’s been too much anti commentary and little appreciation or thanks for the several exciting discoveries already made thus far....

If WTSN actually join up at a good mineable depth then
    I’ll need a defibrillator to get over the excitement given revised tonnage estimates.

Huge numbers of exploration companies have next to nothing to show in terms of JORC compliant resources, and in the process have been massively diluted.
    Peel have been controlled and sure slow but slow with 3 high grade potential mining sites is still quite acceptable and a fantastic outcome statistically.
    Rob has rightly defended his reputation from some very unkind and unreasonable shareholder snipping without the ability to defend on HC.

Part of the art of investing is your degree of trust in the wholistic approach of the company and if you believe deep down the crew are making genuine endeavours.

By example I have expressed directly displeasure about any issuance of incentive options unless the sp reflects a solidly improved capitalisation performance year on year.

So I’m certainly not one eyed I’ve just liked the tenure, the discoveries and Robs work ethic and the associates and larger experienced shareholders, whom know what they are doing when push comes to shove.

It’s odd there’s been no announcements this year prior to the AGM
    who knows why but I reckon they are just getting on with lots of things given there is now the aspect of a looming decision about mine designs permitting and engineering etc to actually mine safely profitability, in an acceptable optimal manner.

Looking forward to presentation updates tomorrow so persevere Nij and ask questions respectfully and I’m sure you will find theres a genuine call back response which we may or not like, given the degree of patience oft required in this rather testing but potentially massively rewarding industry.

Contrary today in sp reaction was SVY which released more positive results, but I believe at this stage our share price and theirs should should be swapped, as we already have proven high grades and JORC compliant tonnages.
    Generally if you aren’t keeping the faith it’s often best to try a different church!!. Just watch mate, if I sell no doubt the sp will probably quadruple lol!!!.

Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.015(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $90.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 16.0¢ 14.0¢ $115.8K 785.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 138863 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 154116 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 10.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 16.0¢ 14.5¢ 289572
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.