TIE 0.00% 67.5¢ tietto minerals limited

Listened here and there, from what I can gather:-Equity funding...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Listened here and there, from what I can gather:

-Equity funding was opted instead of debt funding to ensure they can fulfil their ETA on time. They had good info session in the US with some strong interests for placements (long gold investors), hence they opted for the equity funding given the chance. However, Mark didn't go into further details than that. Sounds a bit vague imo.
    -Mentioned that with the new route, at least FCF generated will go to shareholders instead of debt holders right away.
    -Not expecting any material delay, although fairly enough, some are outside their controls (up to the contractors engaged to not have any unforeseen issues)
    -No SPP because they need the funding to come in timely manner in order to deliver on schedule

Mind you, I was only half listening as I was on the phone with my colleagues at the same time LOL. Anything I said above might not be accurate and for those who were in the call and listened more attentively, please feel free to correct me!

But from my half arsed effort, it feels like management need to deliver on schedule and on budget now. Otherwise, they'll be running out of excuse at this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.