ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    69 posts all on SMA. Do you only hold one stock Rathlet? Not meaning any offense by noting your posts only on SMA and I hope you have not been burnt much as it seem you have at least a little.

The Quarterly will be out soon giving Sept Qtr for all to see revenue trajectory still heading north and recurring revenues giving the base for take off we have seen every Appendix 4C - quarterly or other reports,

If it is your only stock you might like to hold a little to a lot past .4 imo. Appendix 4C - quarterly Friday 28th or Monday 31?

Its one of my longer term favorites as well. Not with out risk but so much potential. 6.8c was November 2015- not long ago and it might not be long till 6.8 or more again.

My guess is that long term relationships that SMA has in China are much better than flash in the pan such as Crown which got burnt recently. I did own some Crown at its original float by the way- got a nice tour before it opened and sold before the crash and Packer take over happily with my pants still on I wont be buying what Crown offloads in a float soon. I view it a bigger risk than SMA and narrower on recurring revenue base and no chance of having the stratospheric actual growth SMA has had nor any chance of future diverse recurring revenue streams like SMA has anchored with solid relationships with the Whos who of China's telecommunications, Online Chat and online payments systems.

If this was occurring in America SMA would be partnering with AMEX, Mastercard, Visa, Facebook, Paypal, Ebay and similar and the share price would have Future revenues already built in. SMA has almost no premium for future revenue and future expansion in the biggest and fastest growing most dynamic e-commerce marketplace in the world.

Facebook is a interesting comparison Go back to its start and it was a ride a little like we are having with SMA. Fb had a huge premium built into its float. It would have been nerve wreaking to hold from 2012 to 2013!

Buying in at these prices is a steal in my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.