AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

A few highlights from todays announcement while we wait for...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    A few highlights from todays announcement while we wait for billy to get back on deck:

1. cost of hard rock lithium extraction is about twice that of brine (eg FMC brine costs $3000USD /T and galaxy costs $6000 USD / T. [pg 6]
    2. we will produce lithium product in 4 months and our first ponds are up and running
    3.reminder of our pablos ability and experience down the road at FMC and he is the president of Puna mining so we are well and truly joined at the hip
    4. Argentina is open for business and supporting lithium production
    5. EV (electric vehicles) will be cheaper then ICE(internal combustion engines ) by 2020, so guess which car you would choose at that point?
    -and guess how many charging stations will be around at that point?
    -and guess how far before a service on an EV (500,000km ?)
    -and guess how much it costs to top up your 500km range tesla ($8)
    -and guess who looks cool in a toyota camry versus a tesla ?
    6. goldman sachs say 1% increase in EV cars penetration means 70,000T of lithium required and combine that with the tony seva prediction of disruptive technology you guess more than 50% EV in a few years thats 3.5mT of lithium needed for just cars????? + house batteries + govt batteries like elon musk SA
    7. goldman sachs say 200% increase in lithium demand over next few years

add to that how much will lithium price increase if there is a sudden scramble for lithium ?? already starting to skyrocket.
    Add to that management who always deliver even when the going got tough!

we have $17M ...more than enough to produce ??? how much lithium ....see BTH post on costings

im sure there are more positives and on one positive note i picked up some small parcels of AGY for my kids today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.