OEL 8.33% 1.3¢ otto energy limited

I've posted this before but I received this email again today....

1. 4,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    I've posted this before but I received this email again today.

Another great report just a matter of time.

Bounce-Back Belter #2
    Hot Aussie oiler sitting on a potential multi-billion barrel crude ocean…and the market doesn’t have a clue!

Since January, shares in this tiny energy firm have near-doubled. An impressive ‘bounce’ for a speculative, small-cap oil play…

But the way I see it, the share price run hasn’t even started yet.

Right now they sit on three prime oil targets.

The first is a well in the Gulf of Mexico, which will pump out 2,000 barrels of crude by this time next year. Another high-potential prospect in Tanzania holds 170 million barrels.

But these two don’t come close to the potential of the third oil lease…and it’s this third target that has me REALLY excited about this little Aussie driller.

3D seismic data shows beneath this firm’s 558,195 acres of ice swept Alaskan coast, lies not one, but TWO, potential 'elephant' oil fields, each bubbling with 600 million barrels of crude.

That's a potential 1.2 billion barrel oil ocean from a single target.

And that’s a conservative estimate.

The Managing Director also confirmed the potential of the Alaskan oil field (emphasis mine): ‘These are mega plays that form the source intervals for multi-billion barrel conventional fields…’

What’s more, the North American acreage backs onto a proven oil reserve holding up to three billion barrels of crude.

In other words, the Alaskan lease is soaked with oil…LOTS of oil. I believe it’s only a matter of time before they tap this billion-barrel gusher.

You’ll want to hold a stake before they do!

Today you can pick up shares for under 4 cents. That’s incredibly cheap considering the company is sitting on oil reserves totalling 1.4 billion barrels. Enough to fuel Australia for the next four years.

In my view, if all goes to plan, and they tap this oil bounty, you could see each 4 cent share hit 30 cents in a matter of months…maybe weeks!

One driller…three HUGE potential
    oil fields

You're looking at a company with 'bounce-back belter' written all over it...and the power to make you huge sums of money in 2016 and beyond

This firm ticks off each step of my screening process perfectly.

They’re sitting on three massive, high-potential oil fields, and they’ve got $50 million cash in the bank. More than enough to fund every stage of development on its current projects.

Work is underway on the huge Alaskan lease as I type; the billion-barrel oil field in the Gulf of Mexico will be online in the coming months…

And if the high-impact target in Tanzania shows ‘black gold’, the share price will go ballistic!

And that price surge could start any day now.

In other words, I believe now is the time to buy this stock.

I’d like to send you details of all these exciting opportunities right now so you can get clued-up on every aspect of their stories.

I’ll send you my original research report on each stock, along with every update I’ve conducted since.

As you’ll see, I’ve dug deep into every aspect of their operations…I’ve fired emails back and forth with management…followed their progress…looked over every ASX update with a fine toothcomb.

I’ve been right there, keeping a close eye, watching as they tick-off every stage of their development.

And I believe right now is the time to get involved to start reaping the rewards.

Look, if you like what you've read so far...

If you see — like I do — the huge potential that lies in a handful of special speculative Aussie resource stocks...

Then, with your permission, I'd like to invite you to join me as we attempt to pick off a series of potential triple-digit gains from the most hated sector on the ASX today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $62.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $12.34K 1.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 17892904 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 12332282 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.