LTR 4.15% 92.5¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Offtake, Funding & Project Update, page-29

1. 1,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Great analysis Anteviariel!

D- for PLS? Harsh but fair!

You are right, as far as I can tell, neither AVZ nor PLS provide year by year projections for their scope 1 and scope 2 emissions the way that LTR does. However, AVZ discusses emission intensity and provides mean annual emissions numbers at the bottom of page 16 of their 2021 Greenhouse Gas Assessment report. It would be nice to have consistent reporting standards around emission data. No doubt, that will evolve as more attention is focussed on emission profiles over coming years.

"As@Batman0480 pointed out; majority of the technology just isn't available (or at least not feasible) yet."

That is the exact same argument applied by by climate change deniers as they argue against the switch to battery storage and renewable energy in general. In those circles lithium mining is [incorrectly] portrayed as emission intensive and highly polluting industry . While I believe much of that criticism to be unjustified, it does mean that it is critically important to dispel such falsehoods by spear lithium miners spear heading the transition to sustainability. By successfully doing so, companies will actually establish a competitive advantage, in what otherwise is a literally a commodity market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
-0.040(4.15%)
Mkt cap ! $2.243B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 95.0¢ 92.0¢ $8.521M 9.153M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 369258 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 5600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.