LTR 1.65% 92.5¢ liontown resources limited

Yes and yes. I've made this point in my previous post how...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1331
    I believe it was Stuart from Bell Potter Securities that raised the question in relation to revenue/pricing. Despite it being commercial in confidence - there is consistency in terms of the LHM price formula mechanism between the agreements amongst all offtake parties.

A good guidance is Roskill's pricing forecast for SC6.0 used in the DFS (see below), Tony doesn't believe we will be below their forecasted price... which we know is very low after seeing PLS's price fetched for their SC5.5 ($6,350/dmt) as well as the foreseeable supply and demand imbalance as indicated by various industry experts. smile.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4477/4477813-0c00e85bbc1a05d49fec790d1e2e5f15.jpg

I am very impressed by the amount of effort the team have put into this project - not just appointing a contractor and head for the pub but getting themselves involve in the project, it shows in the webcast with substantial info coming out of Tony and Adam... I doubt this would go cheap if a T/O offer landed on their desk. *touch wood*.

@ChocolateTeapot I too; would be sufficiently satisfy with a 7 cent (or any) dividend for a start - it will no doubt let the market take a second glance.
    Yes and yes. I've made this point in my previous post how undervalued LTR is; i do understand this may be because we're not in production, being categorised as "the too hard" basket due to it being an underground mining, and not forgetting there's $73.38m (or thereabout) open short value in a deteriorating confidence in the broader market.

In saying that, i am keen to see how the market would value PLS once their 2022 FY accounts are out as we may have a better PE ratio to work off with some confidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
0.015(1.65%)
Mkt cap ! $2.206B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 93.0¢ 90.8¢ $2.349M 2.560M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 144712 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 98346 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.