LTR 4.71% 91.0¢ liontown resources limited

I too would like to see PLS paying dividends, as you suggested,...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1331
    I too would like to see PLS paying dividends, as you suggested, this would attract a slew of interest from would-be shareholders not just to PLS but to the industry. This is likely (or may not) see a re-rate of companies in the industry and more so the Tier 1 located assets.

Despite with all the shortcomings of 1st generation lithium miners/producers; LTR (by being the 2nd generation) benefited from it by learning the dos and don'ts and hopefully will avoid the costly missteps (including allowing for further CAPEX expansion should the current KV drilling campaign result in increase in resources) should optimise shareholders' value. We saw how PLS's CAPEX expansion is 20% more costly for the given planned production capacity compared to LTR's.

IMO; with approx $850m cash at bank at if 10% of it was paid out as dividend = ~2 cents/sh; perhaps that's why Ken with 12 million direct/indirect shareholding see no reason to hang around and especially so if he believe the current team is capable of taking PLS forward without him.. at least that's what I believe. I know I would. smile.png

After running my forecasted numbers shortly after LTR's DFS with their refinery plan was released, I just couldn't see how LTR would not be able to reward shareholders with attractive dividends in due course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.0¢
Change
-0.045(4.71%)
Mkt cap ! $2.206B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.0¢ 90.0¢ $24.20M 25.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 95000 90.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.0¢ 10995 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.