SER 6.67% 1.6¢ strategic energy resources limited

Ann: Investor Presentation on Graphene, page-7

1. 5,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    I have now looked at the video and it took a while to load - it makes a lot sense of the presentation from when ser first released it - cutting the ice cube was amazing.
    The $15m reference relates to ser market cap and yes it should be 2-3 times more.

Now to realise the value of the research through Graphitec will necessitate the ser sp being a lot higher than 10c - maybe 15c, before asset is demerged.

To achieve this pre-demerger sp one should really only focus on the Monash Uni deal and take the other ser interests as a bonus.
    Can the Monash Uni deal deliver a sp of 10-15c? within 12 months?
    IMO 10c before end of December and 15c in 12 months, is very possible.
    But if demerged in 2014 then the 15c/12 months no longer applies.

the ser options will need to be excised before the demerger as well
    [i have said all this before]
    Monash Uni need to deliver the binding agreement for licensing the research along with more "meat on the bone" it will come, just a matter of time.

the VXL interest could easily double by end of Oct and that will drag the ser sp higher to start off with and then underpin a steady trend upwards as VXL ramp up

heck, would you rather put in $50k now with a pathway to 200-300% gain over 12 months or risk it in a graphite wanabee with all sorts of risks and years away from developing a mine?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $9.567M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $64.38K 3.837M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 303480 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 813703 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.