ANR 0.00% 4.6¢ anatara lifesciences ltd

Hey fellas, New here but I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents. From...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hey fellas,

New here but I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.

From what I can see it seems like a market overreaction. However, as previously stated in this thread, the investor presentation didn't give us what we wanted; instead, only offered a plan without details. Ultimately, this lack of clarification resulted with the Sp trending down, giving the impression that the announcement was 'bad'. To climax this story Mel retired which to many would have been reason enough to bail out. However, he and the other large holders I believe have not sold.

For me there are 2 ways to make sense of the recent events:

1. Mel is happy with the terms of the deal and feels like he has taken this company as far as he can. Therefore, is satisfied to sit on the sidelines and benefit from the growth which Zoetis presents.

2. He is not happy with the deal and left as a result.

Personally I believe it is more likely the 1st case is playing out. This is not only because the big boys have not sold out, but also because Mel voiced his concern for small Australian companies being abused by massive global companies, aka Zoetis (about 8 mins into the company YouTube video).

Ultimately, this leads me to believe that Regardless of Mel's substantial holdings, I feel like he wouldn't stand for Anantara being played and therefore I believe case 1 is more likely.

I agree that more info is needed; however, the only way I see Anantara being played here is if Mel and the rest of management are inexperienced enough to take a bad deal.

FYI - I am relatively new to stocks so please let me know your thoughts on my analysis.

This is not intended as any sort of ramp and I have tried to remain completely unbiased.

This is IMO and not advice so as always, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.873M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $1.821K 40.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11858 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 32590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.