CLA 7.69% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: INVESTOR PRESENTATION - OPUWO COBALT PROJECT, page-89

1. 3,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 724
    I reckon we will have a drilling announcement on Monday or at worst Tuesday morning.
    Whoever has been dumping  converted options at 38 to 34 are hopefully nearly exhausted or seeing the light.
    The drilling announcement may or may not give clues as to when analysis of those cores will eventuate but my guess is 2 weeks of drilling and 2 weeks getting assay results back from South Africa or wherever they get that done. Management are really keen (as are all of  us hopeful investors), to find out if the excellent/ outstanding historical cobalt results at Opuwo are fair dinkum or not.
    The fact they will drill is a no brainer and probably built into the SP for many buyers at around 4 to 4.3. ( so I do not think that announcement on its own will do miracles for the SP, unless they put some unexpected spices in the text). Rather, as drill result draw closer I would expect some speculative  buying up until we finally find out just how good Opuwo looks from more serious, thogh smallish, initial targetted  exploration results.
    We are a long way from having a JORC compliant resource that has attracted the likes of the much respected @Wiseone to those  kinds of cobalt plays, however if historical Opuwo results are confirmed in this drilling program it will be very exciting.
    Having some Friday  evening double malt whiskys causing increased optimistic thinking.
    Thus stopping now and wishing everyone a great weekend away from stockmarket screens.
    Fox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $11.04K 791.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2781456 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 3728656 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.