WR1 0.00% 47.5¢ winsome resources limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Pathway to Production, page-39

1. 1,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    Potentially, although I will say that the last MRE announcement we had was also met with a corporate presentation (no raise followed) in the exact same fashion of next steps. I guess the difference is how much would read into the language change from corporate to investor. I mean you'd think that once a company achieves a milestone they would try to highlight what the next goals are to keep investors interested. I mean we have all be crying for PR no?

Personally with 3+ quarters of funding in the bank, it seems nonsensical to raise before the Renard DD is completed (scheduled prior to Q3 end).

A) This would raise the SP in my mind as it de-risks further but most important shows the path to production is on track for earlier and with reduced costs.
    B) The above would also play heavily in getting instos to buy into a larger raise if we choose to raise to get renard operatioal
    C) I think this would be a key milestone if we were to bring in a partner, which I think would be the ideal situation. At least for the shareholders.

But hey as I've said CE has always done CRs at the right time regardless of what retail thought at that point in time. So can't discount it.

Last edited by ForeverNewbie: 29/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 48.5¢ 46.5¢ $137.1K 290.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 77785 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 19999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.