POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Paydirt Battery Metals Conference, page-78

1. 5,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2246
    My pleasure, M11.

"Zebster, from what you say, there remains a high degree of doubt about whether POS can even become a going concern."

I certainly wouldn't go that far in my characterisation. I'm firmly of the view that it's just a matter of time whereby what I 'believe' is there will be proven by the work that has been done and continues to be done to support a restart. I just don't buy-in to the chorus of 'just commit now' which is based on belief, rather than best practice.

"Are long term holders continuing to hold because they would suffer too great a loss if they sell, or because they are true believers."

I'm well 'in the green' on this investment, so I'm firmly in the latter camp. I turned bullish on the thematic in H2, 2018 and have remained so since then -- notwithstanding the SP ebbing below my B/E on numerous occasions during the interim. Your question speaks (to me) of a broader issue of polling punters to get a sense of comfort in your own investment. Maybe I have misinterpreted there. On the basis it's somewhat close to the mark (it might not be), my best advice is to ask yourself why you invested in the first place. If those reasons haven't changed, then I wouldn't fret too much and I certainly wouldn't place too much store in what others, including myself, are doing. There will always be buyers buying and sellers selling. It's all about dyor and following your own path.

Last edited by zebster: 10/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $17.80K 4.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 47816915 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 13989612 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.